These are the rules…
March 15, 2010 § Leave a comment
…and this is how you play:
MYFOV RULES Version 1.0 (MARCH 15, 2010)
1. Sharpies are cool. Coloured Sharpies are cooler.
2. Coloured, fine-tipped Sharpies are coolest.
3. I’m not a chemist. Therefore I do not wear goggles.
4. My lethal weapon of choice – EtBr. AKA Don’t mess with me or I’ll mess with your DNA, foolz.
5. Bacteria deserve organelles.
6. Megaterium = Big Beast. As in, Bacillus megaterium. As in, Big Beasty Bacteria.
7. Billy Martin can grow sprouts in 96-well plates.
8. Doctors are basically Science kids who sold out.
9. Grad student jokes are all true.
Add to the list – leave a comment or send an email (aletheiazc [at] gmail [dot] com).
The Rules, as everything in Science, are subject only to the most imperious of scrutinizers and to subsequent modifications in sense and spelling over time.