March 18, 2010 § Leave a comment
MYFOV RULES Version 1.1 (MARCH 18, 2010)
1. Sharpies are cool. Coloured Sharpies are cooler.
2. Coloured, fine-tipped Sharpies are coolest.
3. I’m not a chemist. Therefore I do not wear goggles. Who needs Florida when you’ve got UV transilluminators? Here’s proof that they work.
4. My lethal weapon of choice – EtBr. AKA Don’t mess with me or I’ll mess with your DNA, foolz.
5. Bacteria deserve organelles.
6. Megaterium = Big Beast. As in, Bacillus megaterium. As in, Big Beasty Bacteria.
7. Billy Martin can grow sprouts in 96-well plates.
8. Doctors are basically Science kids who sold out.
9. Grad student jokes are all true.