Samples of my contribution to Science Communication at large.
- “Tips for an aspiring science journalist” (February 2011), Imprint Publications
- “Bread-baking: an art or a science?” (July 2010), Imprint Publications
- “A Brazen warrior: Powered by plants” (May 2010), Imprint Publications
- “Game, Set, Sound” (June 2009), Imprint Publications
- “iGEM uncovered: UW undergrads take on the world of synthetic biology” (January 2009), Imprint Publications
- “A Thousand Theorems” (June 2008), Imprint Publications
- “Fobs Hudai” (2003), Young People’s Press / The Halifax Herald
1. “The Art of Scientific Story-Telling: a chat with Bob McDonald, host of CBC’s Quirks and Quarks” (November 2010)
2. “Parlez-vous Santé? Accès aux services de santé en français à Kitchener-Waterloo” (November 2009)
SUMMARY. A documentary that takes a look into the world of health care from the perspective of Francophones living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario. In French.